- 5 Essential Tips for Developing a Multilingual Website
- 5 Awful Business Translation Blunders
- What to Look for in a Medical Interpreter
- Medical Interpreting: Keeping Up with New Terminology
- Translation vs. Localization
*Please be aware that the links to the various articles I’ve written were current and correct at the time of publication. Because my clients own the copy I write, they may have changed the original URLs, which is their right. I am working diligently to update the links that no longer work. Since I’ve written thousands of articles, this will take time. If you would like to read an article, but the link does not work, you may input the URL at www.Archive.org to view it. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.